Post your labels here

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just started a Skittles and Starburst wine and thought I'd give the whole labeling thing a go. It's a fun label for a fun wine. Anyone any thoughts on printing? I ordered some general use A4 stcker paper and it seems fine but if there's anything better out there I'd love to know.

I like to use the Avery Removable labels. Whole page style so I don't have to worry about lining up the labels with the, uh, labels. I just place them how I like and cut them out after printing.

LOVE the label BTW. Two of my favourite candies in one place!

Schmetterling Wine Label

This is the label for the first wine I’m very proud of – a 2012 Pinot Noir made from Russian River Valley fruit. I asked an artist friend to paint something for the label and this is the result.

“Schmetterling” is German for “butterfly”.

temp_schmetterling_final_image.jpg

Nice label, syncnite. Very appropriate for Spring. Colorful.

I did some bottling/labelling yesterday. Finished up a tweaked batch of White Cranberry Pinot Gris for my wife. This is one I make regularly for her---and a few friends who enjoy it. It's a bit sweet for me, but the ladies love it! And around here, we like our ladies happy! :D...and slightly intoxicated.

IMG_0779.jpg

Syncnite, outstanding. Makes me want to belt out an aria from Madame Butterfly. I hope your wine doesn't end as tragically. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JELAt-DMGmQ"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JELAt-DMGmQ[/ame]

That Pinot Gris label was one of the first labels I ever made, so it's kinda plain. It must be Spring, because now my labels are all coming out colorful.

Gewurztraminer.jpg

Dave what a great label and play on the name. I hardly even post mine anymore as mine are all copy and pasted images. The members on here have really gone over the top the last couple of years with imagination and creativity in labels. I applaud all of you that have been posting.

Heh, heh...he said balls. :D

Great label, Stickymatch. You got it all going on. I'm not going to say what happened last time I mixed wine and pyrotechics. :dg+ :f1 = :se

I'm new to winemaking and will bottle my first kit...Eclipse Stag's Leap District Merlot in June. My other hobby is fireworks and I'm from the St. Louis area, so I wanted to merge all of that together.
Stickymatch,
Are you a PGI member?
I've been in it a long long time.

I have just started wine making last year and so far bottled a few batches of SP variants. I print them off my home printer on Avery 5453 labels 3"x4". They are easy to take off the empties so that I can reuse the bottles. I am cheap :mny
The DB had some grape from my vine in it. The Gorilla Juice had a case of bananas in with the Real Lemon. The Kiss is just Lemon and the Leprechaun wine was lemon with honeydew and colored green.

DB Good.jpg

Good GJ.jpg

LK_Good.jpg

Good Label.jpg

You guys tired of all my labels yet? Now I'm going to be bored for six months, until bottling time...

Drunken_Monk.jpg

Lol Dave! I've had this monk picture saved for over a year waiting on the right wine to come along!

Love the labels - keep 'em coming!

Boise to San Jose

IdahoWino - are you in the Boise area? I first noticed your winery name - Lucky Peak Winery - and wondered if it's in reference to the reservoir above Boise. I grew up in Meridian and went to BSU. Have lived in San Jose now for nearly 20 years. I like the Dragon's Blood label. Usually Dragon's Blood labels are cool.

Dave - love the Drunken Monk label!

IdahoWino - are you in the Boise area? I first noticed your winery name - Lucky Peak Winery - and wondered if it's in reference to the reservoir above Boise. I grew up in Meridian and went to BSU. Have lived in San Jose now for nearly 20 years. I like the Dragon's Blood label. Usually Dragon's Blood labels are cool.

Dave - love the Drunken Monk label!

Yes I live in Boise. Often hike to the top of Luck Peak Summit and sometimes fish in the reservoir. Table Rock was already taken and using Lucky Peak seemed like a good name. :br

Latest posts

Back