Post your labels here

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also love that heart label and the colour combo as well! Might have to grab some from u although it would be too late for valentines for me to get them.

New Labels

I have a out building that I have converted to my Wine Making/Man Cave. I had someone on Fiverr.com draw it as line art to make these labels

The entire project can be seen here

http://www.liondogwines.com/labelproject.html

But here is the final label
1597058_orig.png

This is the warning label I put on the back the bottles I gave to my daughter for college. I put a picture of her school residence on the front. My attempt at humour.

Warning​
:

Excessive comsumption of the product may and hopefully cause
blurred vision, speeeech im-im-im-pediment,
unconsciousnezzz, Headaches and/or naus-ick.
Please enjoy - Your Welcome.​

I searched google for Fibonacci spirals, found an image took a screen shot on my iPad and then played with it in an app called artstudio. I'm not very artistic but this lets me cheat :)

Started bottling yesterday of 5 liters (6 wine bottles) Raspberry wine. It taste incredible! Here is the wine with my label ImageUploadedByWine Making1394010056.363435.jpg the text is dutch so what it basically says is : kind of wine, the date, etc. and the top part is france and that means: the family wine (heilijgers is my last name)... I really love this label and I am using it on all my bottles.

"Wines are like dreams, you will feel it in the morning when you got to much of it (Maurice, Vin de la famille, 2013)"

Back