Post your labels here

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like it but I'd like to compare it to one without the black lined background. It does bring back memories though when I had a etch-a-scetch and would try to darken in the entire background.

I like it but I'd like to compare it to one without the black lined background. It does bring back memories though when I had a etch-a-scetch and would try to darken in the entire background.

ok, here it is with no background. one with it lightened, and a different one i also did. the last one i wasn't sure about the colors.

bbnobkgd.jpg

bb2.jpg

bb.jpg

Thanks, I use PicMonkey on all of them. I may just go with the last one. Thanks for the help, always better to have another opinion. :D

Just noticed, the top two would be without that box around the pic lol. I had to start over to do those, just a quick version.

Robin,
I like the white background as well. I would also make the light blue ellipse border around the berries about 1/2 as thick.

My $0.02, but they are all nice!

Bob they suck, go back and do it over again. :)

Runningwolf, Now don't make me drive up there to Edinboro! :hug I like Edinboro, as that's where I first learned to water ski!

I really appreciate the comments from everyone! I didn't think much about the ink savings.

The hardest thing after the general idea was learning Photoshop enough to get what I wanted on paper!

Thanks all!

persoanlly I don't like the cross hatch texture it make it hard to read. But I like the over all design. Not sure it the cross hatch was a display issue though.

Last edited:
This is for a Habanero Infused Red Wine.
7508445_orig.png

Bob, love your Berry Bouquet labels, especially the white background. Dan is wrong again! ::

Long Black Train

Longtrain shared a cabernet/blackberry blend wine that I tried. It is just at 4 months old now and I bottled it. I have not made labels yet but I have got one ready.

I was going to call it Longtrain but when I googled long train, Long Black Train kept coming up. I liked the song so much I named it that. Longtrain was the inspiration behind the wine and the label. Thanks Longtrain.

It is a very dark (black) wine. I only had gold foils but I wish I had black. I will have black for my next batch which I will surely do.

The wine is great right now. I suspect that in 2 - 4 months it will be wonderful and If I can keep some around for a year, It will be a masterpiece.

Here is the label. sorry I don't have it on a bottle now.

13fd603e-0a39-4f3e-8ae6-c16fa62c0b42_zps5c5486fc.jpg

Lovin' the Train and Monkey labels. Creative and cool to look at. Nicely done!!!

Bob, love your Berry Bouquet labels, especially the white background. Dan is wrong again! ::

Thanks Tony! My wife is getting into photography, so we set up the wine glass shot and she took some neat pictures. The wine glass splash was one of her shots!

Latest posts

Back