Post your labels here

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is the first non kit, fruit wine I tried. It is from Plant City, Fl strawberries. I started it in May 2011 and bottled last week.

IMG_1124_zps47d89323.jpg

I need to create a back label, describing the character of this wine. Something like:

"The taste of fresh strawberries in a low fat (semi sweet), high fiber (sediment) wine."

Hopefully it will appeal to my health conscious friends.

It is not bad, I expect it to be really pretty good after about a month in the bottle.

Very nice!

We have the same barstools in our kitchen that are in the background of your pic. :h

Here is one of my most recent labels. The artwork is The Reader by Italian artist Federico Zandomeneghi.

Missy

barolo flat.jpg

Harvest Riesling Washington Label

I don't usually make my own labels but I could not find a label for my latest batch of Riesling. Overall it turned out well.

Harvest Riesling Label web2.jpg

Last edited:
first attempt

Here's my first bottle ... the label is made using a photo of one of my paintings .. the "pink" was supposed to have been a dark red ... think i better check my ink supply .. but pretty happy with the more subtle look too.

IMG_0207.jpg

trying to get closer ... still need to try to reprint to get the colors what i wanted .. the painting is black/white/grey .. with just the figure and sun in deep red ...

IMG_0212.jpg

what software are you all using to create labels, and what labels are you purchasing?

Latest posts

Back