Post your labels here

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Marc, never got a tatoo but if I ever do, first would probably be a piece of barbwire second would be a Harley Davidson logo but I think a pin up would be cool. I like cars and bikes but I dont think they would look as good on wine bottles as women.
Tom

Marc, By the way, what did you think about Texas beating the unbeatable BAMA tonight.
:)

Confession: I steal artwork from the web for use on my labels... I feel less guilty on this one for not cropping out the artist's signature. ;)

BaddAppleWM.jpg

Nice label winemonkey!!!!

Tom, I guess it's time to let a team from another conference win the BCS for a change. ;) It was bittersweet. I HATE Alabubba, but I want to see the best conference in college football win the BCS. A good game for Sumlin and the Aggies!!! I wish he was here at UT!!! I can't wait to get rid of our HC!!

I dont look that close into it to know all about the conferences and stuff, I was just hate to see anyone win everytime, plus kinda like revenge for the way they whipped our A$$. (Mississippi State)
Tom

I understand. I guess I'm a fanatic. Hopefully, we will get some revenge next year against you guys. You have a good coach in Starkville.

Lol!!!! That's what I keep telling my wife! She doesn't believe me though.

Nice labels! Purple Passion was a popular drink in RI when I was in college. It was basically grape soda with everclear and it was popular with the ladies. It was sold in 2L soda bottles. I don't think they sell it any more.

Lol!! We called that a purple Jesus down here. After a few of them, you would swear you saw Jesus.

Nice labels! Purple Passion was a popular drink in RI when I was in college. It was basically grape soda with everclear and it was popular with the ladies. It was sold in 2L soda bottles. I don't think they sell it any more.

I remember my wife buying some years ago, like maybe around 10 years or so. I haven't seen it since, but I haven't been looking either.

Label looks good, ABV 15.7, you really mean hard don't you. That is approaching applejack territory.

Latest posts

Back