Post your labels here

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is a label I made from an invitation to a post wedding party. I gave them a bottle with this label as a wedding gift.

Before:
BMI Ins009.jpg

After:
Mason Jar with Text.jpg

Last edited:
Here is a label I made from an invitation to a post wedding party. I gave them a bottle with this label as a wedding gift.
Love it! Is it actually printed on burlap, or is the burlap printed on the label? I love the wood cut block printing style too!

I so wish I knew how to do that creative stuff on a computer. The best I can do is masking tape and a sharpy.

RR

Thanks Dan :) so much fun doing these! I'm a little...eclectic in my picture tastes :i

RegionRat - I cheat. It's supposed to be done a certain way, but I just bowl that over and do it my way: insert picture, text box the fonts, etc. Super easy :c

The label for my pending (clearing) concord grape wine. I got the grapes from a nice lady over on Baptist Hill Road...thus the name...

Baptist_Hill.jpg

Here's a few new ones I've been working on. apologies for the format...I can't seem to get them to pop up as pictures :p
Now THAT'S what I like to see in labels... PERSONALITY! Love em! You could put a shadow or dark/coordinating glow on the text to make them pop. Great labels!

The label for my pending (clearing) concord grape wine. I got the grapes from a nice lady over on Baptist Hill Road...thus the name...

Baptist_Hill.jpg

Beautiful label Dave. It really expresses theology and has great design and color. Love the subtle parchment also.

Latest posts

Back