Post your labels here

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here my dragons blood label. We still have some editing to do. We are going to photoshop in some color and of course date and label them but this is the basic layout. This was drawn by a friend of mine for me..

Ill put up final label as soon as its done, may be tonight depending on how motivated I get lol..

View attachment 9439

:) I love it!! Post the final

David, how did you make that label. How did you get the white around the lettering and how did you color the bottom. That is a great looking white wine label.

Some Labels...

Boy you guys have some awesome labels!! Very creative bunch, must go with the territory! I've got a rhubarb and a beet working right now, and nothing else to do so thought I'd play with some labels. Next up, once I get a free carboy, will be Dragon's Blood and Skeeter Pee, so now that I've made the labels I'm committed. Of course the ABV on the labels will be changed once I have the real numbers ;) Wow, just previewed, didn't know they'd come out so big! Sorry 'bout that...

Skeeter+Pee+Label.jpg

Dragon%27s+Blood+Label.jpg

Rhubarb+Label+2.jpg

Beet+Wine+Label+3.jpg

image-269163437.jpg

image-1120441653.jpg

Me and my wife are having a coloring contest for our new DB label. Vote for your favorite and it will be on the bottles ..

stevolution said:
Me and my wife are having a coloring contest for our new DB label. Vote for your favorite and it will be on the bottles ..

I like the green one. You could tell some did not take a fair picture. The lighting is bad and the photo is a little blurry :)

The green one was probably done by a beautiful and talented artist. I would love to have this gorgeous piece of artwork on my wall!!!

robbi said:
I like the green one. You could tell some did not take a fair picture. The lighting is bad and the photo is a little blurry :)

The green one was probably done by a beautiful and talented artist. I would love to have this gorgeous piece of artwork on my wall!!!

Everyone please welcome my wife to the forum... Can you guess which one she colored.. That's right the green one... Hahaha

robbi said:

Um. Would you have anything to do with coloring the green one? Just a hunch on my part.

Didn't see the other posts. But HA I was right. Welcome and nicely done. You've earned my vote!

Stevolution,
Better let the wife win if you want to buy more carboys and equipment!

My vote is for the green one. If you use the purple one, you'll have to call it 'Barney' blood!

I like the purple color better because it reminds me of the 70's for some reason, but I think the green works better as a whole. I think you could have won if you put the yellow in the spots and wings....or if the competition wasn't with your wife. :h

David, how did you make that label. How did you get the white around the lettering and how did you color the bottom. That is a great looking white wine label.

Thanks! I used photoshop on this one, and I'm guessing you mean how did I color the bottom of the letters? I used 2 layers of the text... the top one I added a shadow and the bottom one I put a white glow. So the glow extends out well past the text but is behind the text you see.

This is one of my (new) favorites

stevolution said:

I like the purple and gold dragon, but I'm a Vikings fan so I may be biased with the colors. :)

Back