Post your labels here

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey everybody. I'm new around here and to wine making but I seem to be picking it up on the fly pretty well. I started with I kit just to get my bearings then jumped right into strawberries. It should be ready to bottle in a week or two.

Anywho, here's my label.pardon the crappy basement picture. Ill have to venture out over the winter/spring and snap my own picture of turkeys. I always feel bad lifting stuff on the interweb.

image-357670734.jpg

Neeshac said:
Finally my first label! (And bottle for that matter)

That's beautiful, and looks wonderful. Have you drank it yet? How is it? I'm aging a white peach now that seems pretty nice in its early months.

New label for my soon to bottle Brunello. I took the picture from the rooftop cafe of our hotel Hermitage, in Florence. The tower is the Palazzo Vecchio. I still have two bottles, a 97' Brunello and an 97' Amarone from that trip.

addinette Brunello 2013.jpg

Last edited:
Finished product...came out pretty well I would have like to add the color digitally butmit was proven more work than I wanted to pt in for a label that probably won't last long..

image-1222933602.jpg

image-820566347.jpg

image-3178089230.jpg

Here's my first attempt at a my own label. I've had the domain (bairdpoint) for years, except that it's been parked and used only for email for the past several. I figured, hey, why not use it as a wine list of sorts? Something to perhaps keep me occupied, anyway. =) Well, if I can ever get up off my butt and do it! But the first step was to make a label. A friend of mine did the concept art based off of my description and a couple photos I had from back when I lived in New York. Art cred goes to him. Layout of the label itself is my own doing, and it's for a wine that's currently in a carboy. The main file is much higher resolution, but this one's web-friendly.

BPWpgweb.png

That's beautiful, and looks wonderful. Have you drank it yet? How is it? I'm aging a white peach now that seems pretty nice in its early months.

Thank you very much! I liked your label too! I have been drinking mine, and I must say it is really good. I hid a couple of bottles because mine is only a couple of months old and people are going through it too quickly. I am hoping to get a year out the bottles I saved.

Back