Post your labels here

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mystic Passion Shiraz

Im putting them all in a Rubbermaid tub slapping the lid on and sliding it under the basement steps where its dark and its a constant temp of 68 degrees. Will open in two years!!

013-001.jpg

011-1.jpg

I've gone down a different path with labels. I got a laser printer and have had to change the way I look at labels. Here's a few samples
I always try to get pictures that relate to the wine's in the bottles.
This is a French cab sauv juice so the pic is of a mountain near Aix-en-Prevance where I lived as a child (mont-sainte-victoire)
kamil Cab Sauv web.jpg

This is of a Californian vineyard, of which the merlot is from
regina merlot web.jpg

Tess, I have to ask. Is that a typo (Mysic Passion instead of Mystic Passion) or a play on words for "My Sick Passion?"

:) I never even noticed I left out the "T" lol.
My first attempt at this label I left out the second "s" in Passion. Its a good thing I only printed out one sheet. Im running low on ink!!
I don't label them anymore anyway unless Im gifting or serving to guest.
Im over spending days trying to soak and scrub them off.

Tess the label is so hot I didnt look at the spelling. Great job. Where did you get the graphics?

Im putting them all in a Rubbermaid tub slapping the lid on and sliding it under the basement steps where its dark and its a constant temp of 68 degrees. Will open in two years!!

Striking packaging Tess. Great job.

I've gone down a different path with labels. I got a laser printer and have had to change the way I look at labels. Here's a few samples
I always try to get pictures that relate to the wine's in the bottles.
This is a French cab sauv juice so the pic is of a mountain near Aix-en-Prevance where I lived as a child (mont-sainte-victoire)
I really like the CA Merlot illustration; simple line art has a character all it's own.

Tess. I am not a nitpicker rather it is an old habit. In an early stage of my career I was Supervisor of Composition for a large commercial printer and we constantly checked the written word for typos so that they would never leave the plant. I would also add that I think the label is very artistic and well done. As you have done, I no longer label everything and have gone to using only an address label (about 1" x 3") just to identify the wine.

I've ordered a case of 1000 labels from a local shop. They sent me samples of the removable ones they carry and they peel off beautifully, while staying on well in storage. It comes out to $.06 per label or so. Not too shabby!

Love the Mystic Passion - looks fabulous!

I've ordered a case of 1000 labels from a local shop. They sent me samples of the removable ones they carry and they peel off beautifully, while staying on well in storage. It comes out to $.06 per label or so. Not too shabby!

Love the Mystic Passion - looks fabulous!

wow, 6 cents a label is a great price....did you just give them a JPG file with your art or they provided something for the graphic?

I change the labels for each batch, so I design and print them myself. What I got from them was the blank labels :)

Latest posts

Back