Post your labels here

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Came up with a logo for the name
BeadedManLogo-DarkWood-2033x2034.jpg

For my first Skeeter Pee batch!
Skeeter Juice Label.jpg

tonyt said:
My latest effort for this years Limited Release Mosti Meglioli Chardonnay del Venito

It's beautiful. I wanted to hit the like button but can't figure it out in my phone. So here's me hitting the like button.

Our latest design from the website. I really like this one and my wife and I will be using it on our Riesling.

Oak Beach image for web.jpg

Here my dragons blood label. We still have some editing to do. We are going to photoshop in some color and of course date and label them but this is the basic layout. This was drawn by a friend of mine for me..

Ill put up final label as soon as its done, may be tonight depending on how motivated I get lol..

image-2234555085.jpg

stevolution said:
Here my dragons blood label. We still have some editing to do. We are going to photoshop in some color and of course date and label them but this is the basic layout. This was drawn by a friend of mine for me..

Ill put up final label as soon as its done, may be tonight depending on how motivated I get lol..

Love, Love it.

Back