Post your labels here

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like your thinking. With respect to the Snickers' commercial I might go with "Grape Googly Moogly". So profound!!!!!!

Hello all again. I figured I'd re post the Skeeter since I took the 30 sec. to see how to properly upload an image. Bismer Basement Brewery is the name I have come up with. Bismer is an old word for shunned or scorned and since my lovely wife Bismered me to the basement with my endeavors it seemed only fitting. I went with Protogenic Persimmon for my first gallon of wine I bottled. Protogenic basically is the origin of a species. Praedial Persimmon is on 29 bottles from by 2nd batch. Praedial means "from the land". I got the names from a website that lists old words that are not used too much anymore.

Skeeter.jpg

Bismer Basement Brewery.jpg

Persimmon Protogenic Label Done.jpg

Praedial Done.jpg

Hi All, I bought two of the coastal reds and have made them into His and Hers wines. On mine I switched the yeast and added a ton of oak and tannin. On her's I added cherrys to the primary then backsweetened a bit and also added a little cherry concentrate. I'm not ready to bottle but do have the labels finished. I'm very pleased and can't wait to get them on. Any thoughts on shrinks colors? Mke

his-01.jpg

hers-02.jpg

Last edited:
Lone Tree Farms, I love the label but it is Teacher's Aide unless this is a play on words.

-ade: a noun suffix indicating a drink made of a particular fruit, normally a citrus: lemonade.

Another round of very nice labels!

Kraffty: I'd go with matte black for "his", and purple for "hers".

Jim

Opened an old one tonight. It's a dry oaked chokecherry made in 2006. Still has a nice chokecherry nose and delightful color. It has become quite complex. The oak is no longer discernible but the structure is there. The bright chokecherry flavor has mellowed into an interesting mix of dark red fruits and a pronounced nuttiness that is very intriguing.

408297_10100127293529879_1746166184_n.jpg

Lonetree farm Love the label as my wife maybe doesnt look like that but she is a biology and chemistry teacher. I may have to steal that one if you dont mind.:HB

Latest posts

Back