Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
are ground here in NH. Temps running in the 40's and 50's. Please keep that white stuff there.😊

NICE!!!

I advise you not to find a low-mileage version of the 2004 or 2005 T-bird (I would avoid the 2002 or 2003). You will almost certainly drive it once and fall in love. What a dream car for the open road. I can't wait to head out again.

Just a followup on the fire at The Tomato Pizza trailer the day after we left. My friend sent it to me...sigh. It looks like one of the a/c units caught fire to start it off, then the fire department poured water over anything unburned. But they will return!

image-3.jpg

Kittens are my Achilles heal.
I feed a very feral cat on the deck and a few weeks back she brought her kittens for the free food. Mom has terrible mother instincts - she'd feed them a couple times a day and disappear. Unfortunately one by one they disappeared until only one was left and she didn't know she was supposed to be feral. If I was on the deck she was rubbing against my leg. One chilly morning I found her curled in a corner trying to stay warm. I said "Dammit" and brought her in the house.
"Gypsy" is the newest household member and she sleeps with me every night.

View attachment 108302
IMG_3237.jpeg
This our stray, mother abandoned her kittens under an abandoned car.

When your friend is a professional photographer... :HB
View attachment 108537
This our stray, mother abandoned her kittens under an abandoned car.

Meet Chatty Cathy, a feral cat who owns me and now lives on our porch in a custom made cardboard box that has a heated pad and is fed by an automatic feeder. I spent $25 in antibiotics to fix her chronic right eye infection. But at least she's just one cat. I used to feed NINE! A neighbor started taking them in until she had 25 or so, but never fed them much. Then moved. And left them. Sigh. We had a place trap and fix them all under a grant. Now, Chatty Cathy is the last one.

IMG_20230911_164753464.jpg

I love my dog greatly, but sometimes I wish my wife wasn't so allergic to cats. It's a can't breath after being around them for about an hour kinda reaction, so no cats for me.

I'm a dog guy, but this cat is what I have now to teach me that reciprocal love and caring are extremely conditional and I'll just have to deal with it. 😄 And here I thought all my ex-girlfriends had done that well enough already!!! 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Back