Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I don't know what I did there. Sorry for the duplicate posts.

That would make fantastic bass bait. In college, me and friends would catch salamanders and sell them for bait. Didn't make a lot of money and If I did it today, I would probably go to jail.

We usto go buy goldfish as a kid for bass bait then the pet store owner saw the fishing poles and put two and two together and realized why we baught so many little goldfish.

No, it's Big Pine Key, Florida. 90 miles from Cuba. At night, you can see the lights from Havana.

Thanks! I'll be posting in the into section when I get a little time.

***Double post... Sorry. Need to get used to this forum app.***

Wow, is that Panama?

Welcome aboard!

No, it's Big Pine Key, Florida. 90 miles from Cuba. At night, you can see the lights from Havana.

Okay, cool! I was thrown by the "end of the continent" part. (Well, now that you mention it, I suppose everyone who lives on a coast is on the "end" of the continent in one direction or the other!)

We just got another few inches of snow last night -- I wouldn't mind being in the Keys right now! Welcome again.

We got 6 inches of snow last night (I measured). I'm 7 miles north of the TN-AL border, 30 miles north of Huntsville, AL. By Saturday, it will be 51. By Tuesday, 66. My kind of "winter." So the obligatory snow pictures. And more wine has gone missing from the Vinotemp as of this morning!

pretty but I would have my cows in a toasty, warm barn, maybe drinkin some hot chocolate or mulled wine or something.

Back