Post a Meme, any Meme! (no politics)

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
agree. For the same reason that a rock is conscious but not conscious of being conscious …
Could be that rocks simply have such slow metabolisms that we are unaware of their consciousness. And, since all of them except carbon are not carbon-based, we don't care. 😄

For some reason, your post reminds me of a NASA post on FB that I saw today, where in the comments people began seriously discussing whether a single tiny carbon-based life form with a span of maybe 80-85 years or so, living on one tiny planet, is insignificant on the scale of the universe. REALLY? You have to debate this? I scrolled and scrolled... and laughed and laughed... (click the picture to get comments)

Ohhh-Kaaaay... Let's see what kind of comments these bring up! :oops:

View attachment 109010

I grew up eating a lot of things folks in the USA think are weird, and as an adult tried things such as chicken's feet, jelly fish, etc.

But I draw the line at post-alimentary canal coffee ...

So ... I'm wondering how this came into practice. "Dude, the elephants ate all the coffee beans! We're going to have no coffee for a year!"

"Nope, get a shovel and let's follow them around!"

I grew up eating a lot of things folks in the USA think are weird, and as an adult tried things such as chicken's feet, jelly fish, etc.

But I draw the line at post-alimentary canal coffee ...

So ... I'm wondering how this came into practice. "Dude, the elephants ate all the coffee beans! We're going to have no coffee for a year!"

"Nope, get a shovel and let's follow them around!"
How about the canal itself?

Eastern European style tripe soup is probably my favorite soup.

And in a slightly different turn to an alimentary tract story - recent story in WaPo::
This is Cecil. He has never done anything bad in his life until he ate $4,000.

Saw that. Next door neighbor's Jack Russell got pissed off at him once because he made the dog stay in the hsouse while he went outside, so went into the bedroom while the guy was outside, grabbed his wallet, put it on the living room floor, pulled out all the hundreds from cashing his paycheck, and ate or destroyed them. Talk about vindictive! Guy had to take the bits and pieces back to the bank so they could reissue him good bills. True story! Oh, and here's the funny part! Dog's name was Trouble! 😄 Even truer... If that had been my dog, he would have quit breathing that day. 🤣

Had to delete, site says no no no, you can't post that Reels video from FB, lol...

Back