Post a Meme, any Meme! (no politics)

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been there, dunnit!:D
PS. Years ago, I had a gut problem. The hospital gave me a Barium X-ray. Next day I got up to go to work at 4:30 am. So as not to disturb the family, I did my business in the bathroom in darkness. I flushed and went off to work.
My eldest son said it was the funniest thing he'd ever seen.
My CEO (wife), was attacking my business with a stick, cursing and swearing, trying to get it to flush.

Needless to say, I wasn't the most member of the family when I got home in the evening.!:slp:D:r

I often have this funny thought: Imagine that you had never heard of golf. We're standing in a field, and I tell you that, about a quarter mile away, under that flag, there is a hole that is 4.25" in diameter. I am going to take this little ball, and I am not allowed to touch it, but I will hit it repeatedly with these sticks. How many times do you think I will have to hit it in order to get it into that hole?

I think the naive listener would guess a gajillion hits. (And that is what it sometimes takes me! 😂 ) But it is pretty impressive that the answer could reasonably be "Four."

Latest posts

Back