Post a Meme, any Meme! (no politics)

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My favorite sports quote of all time!

John McKay was the first head coach of the expansion team Tampa Bay Buccaneers and their start was terrible. They lost all 14 games in their first season and the first 12 of their second season, going 26 games without a win. McKay was known for his acerbic statements on the sidelines and to reporters, but he reached the zenith during a post game interview. A reporter asked McKay, "Coach, what do you think of your team's execution?" to which McKay replied, "I think it would be a good idea!"

AT&T fired President John Walter after nine months, saying he lacked intellectual leadership. He received a $26 million severance package. Perhaps it's not Walter who's lacking the intelligence.
True story, AT&T CEO Charles Brown turned cell phone licenses for the entire country beck into the FCC because he didn’t think they would ever catch on.

I've had one pointed at me in anger, at close range, so in the wrong hands they make me feel uncomfortable, too. I guess I'm gay. Don't tell my wife.
Remember ... you can drive a truck one time your not a truck driver!

BTW... I'm just playing around. Please don't take me to seriously. I have also been on the wrong end of a gun.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back