Post a Meme, any Meme! (no politics)

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It must be something about barns. I have them too. What you need a dog hanging out around that barn.
Smell of grain or feed?

We had problems with grey squirrels, I recall one time squirrels chewed the bottom out of a 50 lb feed bag, made a huge mess. Traps were set ...

It must be something about barns. I have them too. What you need a dog hanging out around that barn.
Not convenient to have a dog hang out there. They like to get in out of the weather, is what it is. There's an abandoned barn on the place behind me that is supplying new ones for every one I poison!

Smell of grain or feed?

We had problems with grey squirrels, I recall one time squirrels chewed the bottom out of a 50 lb feed bag, made a huge mess. Traps were set ...

Not in my case. Feed was stored in sealed 55-gallon steel drums. No need to attract rats. These days, there is no feed. Sold my cattle in September. The groundhogs are just getting out of the weather. I parked a 16-foot flat trailer at my place and didn't move it for 4 years. Moved it, and there was a groundhog hole under it.

Latest posts

Back