Post a Meme, any Meme! (no politics)

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've started getting away from the computer after 9PM. I have found I sleep a lot better, no more staying up until 1 AM just to watch a few more minutes of whatever garbage I'm watching/reading .... ;)

Yep. Limiting blue light exposure (TV, computer, cell or other video screens) for about 1-2 hours before sleep is proven by research to improve sleep experience and quality. Video screens mess with our metabolic clock.

Yep. Limiting blue light exposure (TV, computer, cell or other video screens) for about 1-2 hours before sleep is proven by research to improve sleep experience and quality. Video screens mess with our metabolic clock.
Windows allows the setting of "night light", which reduces blue light exposure. It's designed to be used at night, but my computers are set to turn it on at 5AM and off at 4AM, so it's on all the time. I think it also reduces eye strain.

Windows allows the setting of "night light", which reduces blue light exposure. It's designed to be used at night, but my computers are set to turn it on at 5AM and off at 4AM, so it's on all the time. I think it also reduces eye strain.

The studies did not utilize this feature. We curtail our blue light exposure before bed, and it works. That also includes fluorescent lights.

Latest posts

Back