Post a Meme, any Meme! (no politics)

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've started getting away from the computer after 9PM. I have found I sleep a lot better, no more staying up until 1 AM just to watch a few more minutes of whatever garbage I'm watching/reading .... ;)
I was in a class at work a couple of years ago where they talked about this. 2 hours before bed no TV, computer, phone. Don’t eat anything, no alcoholic beverages. Taking a shower helps too but not right before bed. My response was so, you're saying it takes 10 hours to get 8 hours of sleep.

I was in a class at work a couple of years ago where they talked about this. 2 hours before bed no TV, computer, phone. Don’t eat anything, no alcoholic beverages. Taking a shower helps too but not right before bed. My response was so, you're saying it takes 10 hours to get 8 hours of sleep.
I have a Kobo eReader and have no issues reading on that. Sometimes my wife and I actually talk. ;)

sounds like a coma to me.,,, lol
Dawg

Back