RJ Spagnols Port Wine Preorder time again

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Runningwolf

Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got an email from George at Fine Vine Wines that they are now taking preorders for his fall wine kits. I get the Orange Chocolate port and the Cranapple Chardonnay each year they are very good. Last year I also got the apple and coffee port that turned out very well. If you are looking for an inexpensive wine to make for Christmas give aways
I really recommend the Chardonnay.

This years list includesthe following kits:

Ports

· Apple Tatin White Port

· Coffee Port

· Orange Chocolate Port Style

· Toasted Caramel Port Style

· White Chocolate White PortStyle

Ice Wines

· Cabernet Franc Ice Wine Style

· Riesling Ice Wine Style

Wine Cooler

· CranApple Chardonnay

I really wanna try the Toasted Caramel Port... Or trade someone some ice wine for a bottle.. It sounds amazing though, that and the White Chocolate White port (in addition to the obvious favorite - riesling ice)

Runningwolf

HOW DID THE COFFEE PORT END UP,IN A MONTH OR SO i WILL BE STARTING MINE,AND THE FINISH IS IMPORTANT,WHAT WOULD YOU HAVE DONE DIFFERENT,IF ANYTHING ,?WHAT DID IT LACK?WAS THE COFFEE MASTER OR BLENDED BALANCE?:dg

Chateau Joe said:
Which company is releasing the toasted caramel port?

RJ Spagnols. You can find it at several online stores. Adventures in Home Brewing is a site I use because you earn points towards gift certificates. They are pre-ordering this port for $109.99 and that includes s/h.

I got an email from George at Fine Vine Wines that they are now taking preorders for his fall wine kits. I get the Orange Chocolate port and the Cranapple Chardonnay each year they are very good. Last year I also got the apple and coffee port that turned out very well. If you are looking for an inexpensive wine to make for Christmas give aways

Ports

· Apple Tatin White Port

· Coffee Port

Ice Wines

Wine Cooler

· CranApple Chardonnay

I was wondering if the Cranberry Chard was any good? Do you recommend it? Have you tried it?

Deezil, Ill trade you a bottle of some nicely aged White Chocolate port for something of yours in awhile. Dont have the extra cash for shipping right now to do this due to moving and forking out sone serious cash for a new furnace, wster heater, and toilet as these were all taken by previous owner beford being foreclosed on. Must have been 1 heck of a toilet to bother with that!!!! LOL

Deezil, Ill trade you a bottle of some nicely aged White Chocolate port for something of yours in awhile.

Was the toilet golden? :)

No rush man, i do have some 18-month old riesling ice wine from these kits, 2 years ago - have any of that? I still need to bottle it, but its worth its weight in gold

Well actually I have a lot of Ice wine. RJS Cru Select, WE Peach Ice wine and one more I cant even remember off hand. Wouldnt mind some skeeter Pee if you have any as Ive still never made any of that. Love fruit wines also.

I'll have a selection of fruit wines to choose from here shortly.. No more skeeter pee though, that didnt stick around long once word got out..

I have some homemade ports coming down the pipeline as well - red raspberry, gold raspberry, & blackberry-cherry.. They'll get bottled but will need some time to come-together still..

And a blackberry melomel, but that'll be a while yet on that one..

Anyway.. can figure something out later, but thanks for the offer i'll take ya up on it when the timings better

Ports

· Apple Tatin White Port

· Coffee Port

Ice Wines

Wine Cooler

· CranApple Chardonnay

Dan, I am waiting for my CranApple Chard to get here. (Hopefully today)
If so, I will start it this weekend. Will it be tasting pretty good for Christmas giveaways? Or will it taste "green" because of lack of aging?
Kathe

Dan, I am waiting for my CranApple Chard to get here. (Hopefully today)
If so, I will start it this weekend. Will it be tasting pretty good for Christmas giveaways? Or will it taste "green" because of lack of aging?
Kathe

It will be ready for Christmas giving. It's a great wine for those who like and usually don't like wine. Let me know how you make out and what you think of it.

I just bottled my Toasted Caramel Port. It's better than last years Coffee Port in my opinion. Kinda like drinking a candy bar!! mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Wine-O said:
I just bottled my Toasted Caramel Port. It's better than last years Coffee Port in my opinion. Kinda like drinking a candy bar!! mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I'm so jealous. My kit got damaged in transit and I'm currently waiting for a replacement. ;-(

Guess that's the benefit of having my wife own a winemaking shop, I get first pick ;)

Yes I live in Dover, NJ if that's what you meant. Her winemaking shop is in Andover.

Back