PING: grapeman - filter setup

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The nice thing about that model is it has the clear housing. Its very nice to see whats happening inside while your working!

I went with the Valley Vintner one mainly because I looked around and it would pretty much cost me the same after buying the adapters to get down tpo 3/8" for racking hose as most come ready for 1" pipe.

I agree, I looked at the big chain stores and most of them were actually way over the Valley Vintner price believe it or not even after adding shipping in. Walmart sometimes carries them but still I have to search for fittings so screw it. Most of them I see around in the stores are like you said not see through and I wouldnt go for that at all!

You need to learn how these work Wade so you can start offering them to people buying the pumps also. This is a good start for you.

Ive been playing with that in my head, have to look around for a place to get them cheap to be competitive.

Good idea for Wade. You could put together a package of fittings, hoses, and clamps to go with the filter as an option. Everyone likes convience. I bought my vac pump from Wade and then had to shop around for the filter and filter elements, then for the hoses, etc. I think I had part and pieces coming from 4 different places!

I already sell the whole set up with the exception of the filter set up. I have the bdble drilled bungs, racking hoses, racking canes and clamps.

Latest posts

Back