Petite Sirah juice buckets?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blueflint

Reaction score
I am looking for a supplier for either fresh (frozen) juice or must buckets for Petite Sirah (Durif) from someone that ships. Any ideas? I didn't see any Petite Sirah listed on M & M wine grape web site.

Or...anyone in the Cincinnati or Columbus Ohio area or Lexington Kentucky area with juice or must buckets (upcoming South American season)?

Any ideas?

Thanks, Tony

I have thought about them but they are 275 miles from me...pretty long day up and back. They do have Petite Sirah on their spring Chilean list.

Any other thoughts?

Gentile Juice is closer at 216 miles...still a very long day...

Last edited:
blueflint, where is gentle juice? I googled, and all I got was a bunch of hits about gentle cleanse and health. Different sources, not even one manufacturer.

Pam in cinti

www.gentilejuice.com

12613 State Road (SR94), North Royalton, Ohio 44133

South of Cleveland

I don't know anything about them but it seems the closest Chilean bucket seller to us (I'm about an hour east of Cincinnati).

Anyone know anything about Gentile Juice?

Tony

Thanks for the link. Spelling was a lot different, so it didn't turn up on a google.

Looks good, but like you I'd like to know if anyone has experience w them.

Pam in cinti

I would call Luva Bella and ask if they have any distributors of their juice in your area. From what I understand they distribute to other resellers. If not they may know of someone in your area.

I got a note from another WMT member that Joseph Mercurio Produce in Columbus sells juice buckets. After contacting them, they sell 6 gallon juice buckets, 18 pound 1/2 lugs of fresh wine grapes and 57 gallon barrels of juice along with other wine making supplies. They also sell California grapes and juice in the fall.

http://www.mercurioproduce.com/wine.html

I also contacted Luva Bella and they told me Listermann's in Cincinnati will be getting some of their 6 gallon buckets. I shot them an e-mail this evening and hope to hear back in the morning more about this.

I can see it...I will be juice poor pretty soon :d

-Tony

www.gentilejuice.com

12613 State Road (SR94), North Royalton, Ohio 44133

South of Cleveland

I don't know anything about them but it seems the closest Chilean bucket seller to us (I'm about an hour east of Cincinnati).

Anyone know anything about Gentile Juice?

Tony

Was there yesterday, Vince has a ton of knowledge. I will be buying my fall juice there as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Wine Making

Latest posts

Back