Peach wine

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heres oneangle, but you can't see the other wall and the ceiling.
The little culprit is laying to the top right of the blue pan, and the launching pad was the small silver pan inside the blue pan.
Fun Fun Fun
smiley36.gif
smiley5.gif

20071121_085147_mess_Small.jpg

I would have liked to see that bottle rocket going off!
smiley36.gif
Glad you got the posting thing down so we can see your mess. Good thing it was at least in the shower. Too bad the curtain wasn't closed.

But heres my newest Baby, andwere fixin to get busy.
smiley2.gif
....Isn't she Pretty......
Ps. Happy Thanksgiving

20071121_094046_2tanlines.jpg

And Last but not least, Really the last one,
smiley32.gif

Heres me and my Baby playing Hide And Seek
smiley17.gif

HAPPY THANKSGIVING
20071121_100629_tttt.bmp

Afire guy:

A little off topic, but are you an actual "Fire Guy". Fireman or just in the fire equipment business?

So am I, But I do fire equipment.

There is a big difference in what we do, but the terminology or "labeling" is somewhat the same around here.

Hi jobe05,
Next Sept. I will have be 30 yearsin the Dallas FireDept. (They now call it Dallas Fire Rescue) everything changes. Im currently working in northeast Dallas close to Garland and Mesquite Texas . Im driving the front end of a large tiller truck, its actually a lot of fun driving the new truck but its really rough on the guy that drives theback half. They say its like riding Mr. Toads Wild ride at Disney World.I've drove the back a time or two in traing and everythings backwards. You turn left to move right etc...
Anyway Jobe05 what do you do in fire equipment services?Edited by: afireguy

my son is a fireman/paramedic here. he's been one for about 8 yrs. He's a driver also.

Great Hoss,
Its beenreally good to me. A couple more years and Im off to retirement land (which is why Im particing up on my new hobby...) Is your son with Dallas,if he is I don't think i've meet him yet if his last name is the same as yours.. anyway Best of luck to you guys.

p.s. I also had to do the paramedic thing between 1980 and 1990
and It was great when I finally got assigned to a truck and orengine, been on both.Edited by: afireguy

There are several areas of fire equipment fire services that we have, including inspections, training and setting up manufacturing facilities with their fire brigade, which include turnout gear and air packs, panther, Scott etc.

We have many other services but these are some that cross the lines with the local Fire Departments in our area. The fire departments would much rather have us do it, but the public doesn't much recognize the difference between a business and a public service that the fire department can provide when it comes to training, to the point the public thinks the fire department can supply them with turnout gear........... If they only knew............

30 years..... God Bless ya.

afireguy said:
It was great when I finally got assigned to a truck and orengine, been on both.

Truck or engine???

Whats the difference? It never dawned on me till I read your post but is that why they call them "Engine Companies" or "Engine House"

Why Engine?

Hi Jobe,
In Dallas and probley else where, Trucks carry heavy equipment such as your bigger ladders, hurst rescue toolsfor extrications, postive pressuer fans for ventilation, salvage and overhaul equipment. Saws for top Ventilation...etc...While Engines carry normally 500 Gals of water, fire hoses,Large pump (Also called pumpers)supply hoses to hook up to other sorces of water (hydrant or other engines or drafting out of pools or ponds etc.)...In short enginesare for quick fire suppersion and trucks are for carring equipment, (like saws to cut off burglar bars so the engine companycan fire attack.) So if anybody every wondered there it is in a Nut shell.....
smiley4.gif

I got to drive a fire truck once. It was a big one.
smiley8.gif
However, I just started a peach wine about 4 days ago. Sounds a little similar to yours fireguy. It's bubbling like my personality. I did use a can of molasses in it and that gave a bit of a different taste to the must. I'll try to fill you in sometime when it gets closer to clearing time and let you know what it might taste like.

Back