PC Talk

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You need all the window up dates and service pack 2 if you havent downloaded it yet.

The only thing I dont like about XP that it reserves so much band width for the operation system and when you are on dial up and gaming you need all you can get.
smiley7.gif

At $20 a month, this is about it forme, presently anyway.. Edited by: Maui Joe

I wish I could do that as well....I get screams occasionally for "living with my computer." ...
smiley36.gif

I can relate been told I spend more time with my PCthan her and its my girl friend told her the other day I had converted to Mormonso I could have more than one wife so she wouldn't think I was cheating on her.
smiley36.gif
ROTFLMAO You know she didn't laugh?

My computer guy tells me that XP has a program in it that reports back to SOMEONE on a regular basis. Somebody is always watching.

berry

That I believe. I keep waiting on a black sedan to pull up with some black suits getting out with that blank look on their faces and that monotone voice.

BRB, gotta go take my medicine.

smiley24.gif

Hi all! I'm new here. I have downloaded the program but have not yet used it. You are limited
to 30 entries. You can still use it to view them but can not add more.

Also - about cable or dsl internet. It cracks me up when people think
that it is too expensive yet they willing pay $25 a month for 56k
dial-up and then another $20 a month for a second phone line. That is
$45 a month for 56k. I pay $43 dollars a month and have a 3 MB
connection. That is the same bandwidth as having two T1 lines. It
doesn't even compare.

Edited by: Iowa Wino

Welcome to the forum, wino! I agree about the connections, but some people only have dial-up available.

Back