Parents 50th Wedding Ann. label

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

docbee

Reaction score
Here is the label I have made for my parent's wedding anniversary. Going to put them on a few of my Symphony bottles since they will be the only ones ready for first weekend in June.

20070508_184551_50th_aniversary.jpg

What a tremendous label!
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif

'Your going gonna get the favorite child for a day award!

LOL I am probably going to get that award anyway since out of four children I am paying the lion share of this celebration. But they are so worth it after the crap they had to endure with my first wife.

nice label doc. I did one for my inlaws this year 50 years is quite a feat... jh

Very nice label indeed,
smiley32.gif
you have inspired me to make one for my first anniversary which will come up in August 2007, and ill show it to you all when its done, then ill show you whatI do for my fifty year anniversary in august of 2057. I hope everyone will still be around then to see it!!!
smiley36.gif

I wonder if my dad, the Southern Baptist pastor, would be able to appreciate the label this August for his 50th anniversary, considering the contents of the bottle?

Nah, it would be a waste of good wine. I'll just stick with the cake, food and slideshow/video....

heheEdited by: trashy

Latest posts

Back