Out to lunch

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well for about 4 weeks I can't do any heavy lifting. I guess that means carboys of wine. I had umbilical hernia surgery yesterday morning. Will be out of action for a little bit. Took care of all the major wine things prior to. Now I can do the small things, like making labels. Am feeling better this afternoon. Good time for wine aging.

Now you have an excuse to buy a pump - no lifting required.

Hope you feel better and are back playing with your wines soon.

I just thought of another use for one of them- actually it probably is one of the main uses(slobber sucking), but we should all chip in and get Waldo one of them for his birthday next year. He's always slobberin all over the keyboard- just use it to suck all that up to keep the keyboard nice and tidy.
smiley36.gif

Sorry to hear about that, That pump will come in handy now and in the future to help prevent this from happening again.

Hope you have a quick recovery.....It's not fun to look at that wine and know you can't play with it....hope things go well for you...

vcasey said:
Now you have an excuse to buy a pump - no lifting required.

Hope you feel better and are back playing with your wines soon.

I second this! Hope you have a quick recovery.

Three days Post Op and feeling much better. Still walking like an old man, sore as hell but better. Thanks all for your support.

Back