Mosti Mondiale oops question

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sockpuppet

Junior
Reaction score
Hi all!

As some may remember, we put in two buckets of blueberry Breezin' wine for ourfriends who can't do without it. One bucket we started correctly, and the other one we added the blueberry goo in the primary fermenter. Oops.
smiley9.gif

With the cooler temps in the room, it's finally ready to rack and clear/stabilize. Both buckets tasted pretty much the same to us.
My question is, since we don't have any blueberry goo to add in and it's fairly sweet, how much and exactly what should we add tonight, if anything, to the oops bucket? I have most of a small bottle of white corn syrup left over from a Thanksgiving recipe. How about that? Or should we make more invert sugar? How much?

Personally, I'd rather not add anything, but I do want them to take this stuff off our hands! It's too sweet for me right now. Thank you in advance for all your wisdom on this!

One suggestion is to add the F-Pack to the correct batch as per the instructions. Complete the oops batch as per instructions (minus the F-Pack since it is already in there). When you are ready to bottle then combine the two batches by racking 1/2 of each into a carboy. Then the entire 12 gals will have the same flavor and sweetness level (even if is slightly less than normal and your friends might not even notice)

Latest posts

Back