Oleva Potato Recipes

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is illegal to make homebrew, but it is bot ikkegal to make school brew :) lucky me

It is illegal to make homebrew, but it is bot ikkegal to make school brew :) lucky me

What do you mean "school brew"? What type of school, college or high school? How old are you?

Hello

I just meant that there is a loop hole in the lae, there is no law against making wine for a school prosject.
I'm studying as a prodiction tech.
Can't see how my age is relevant, but I'm 30.

Your age has everything to do with aiding and abetting of a minor if your are under the legal age to consume alcohol.

Well, there is no law on how old you have to be to consume alcohol here, only buy.

Well, there is no law on how old you have to be to consume alcohol here, only buy.

Frjen, the server for this forum is housed in Texas and the owner of the forum, Txbrew, is required to obey the laws of the state of Texas and we moderators are required to help him obey those laws, this is the reason for my asking your age. And besides the laws, my morals will not allow me to teach a child how to make alcohol and I am sure the other mods feel the same and your questions and comments made me wonder what your age was.

If you are serious about making wine, then go to the tutorial section and learn the basics. If all you want is help in completing a project then maybe you should do more research online.

Julie said:
Frjen, the server for this forum is housed in Texas and the owner of the forum, Txbrew, is required to obey the laws of the state of Texas and we moderators are required to help him obey those laws, this is the reason for my asking your age. And besides the laws, my morals will not allow me to teach a child how to make alcohol and I am sure the other mods feel the same and your questions and comments made me wonder what your age was.

If you are serious about making wine, then go to the tutorial section and learn the basics. If all you want is help in completing a project then maybe you should do more research online.

I am very serious about making wine. And thank you for your help and consern.

Welcome to the forums. Plenty of information on this forums about making wine. As far as the language barrier... Keep working at it and it will get easier.

jamesngalveston said:
Julie, you do catch on quick...spells like a 15 year old.

There is a sertain language barrier and I might spell like a 15 year old, but at leas I'm not acting like one.

The other thing that can apparently be used in place of yeast nutrient is a vitamin tablet. I have seen B-complex vitamins referenced...on one of my first batches I had no nutrient and so I used a crushed one-a-day vitamin in a gallon...it worked.

Stressbaby said:
The other thing that can apparently be used in place of yeast nutrient is a vitamin tablet. I have seen B-complex vitamins referenced...on one of my first batches I had no nutrient and so I used a crushed one-a-day vitamin in a gallon...it worked.

Do you mean a regular vitamin B for people ?

Latest posts

Back