Now how lazy is this?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Larryh86GT

Reaction score
I was in my local buy stuff cheap store yesterday. While I was looking at the auto cleaning stuff I spotted this Simonize Spray Shine. And it was battery operated for the spray. You believe that crap. How lazy you do have to be to need a battery operated spray bottle?

Anyways they only had 2 of them so I bought myself one and one for my son.

It just seems to me this is one of those things that should be on everyone's bucketlist. :D

Simonize wax spray 10 14 10.jpg

That is pretty pathetic. I want one or two!!!!!!

I need one that automatically goes side to side also so until they upgrade Im out!

That looks like an excellent cleaner; it cleaned out your wallet before you even left the store.
walletclr.gif

Too bad the batteries werent included in fine print so you had to go back out onec you had everything ready! :)

Well , all I can say is if you have arthritis as bad as I it might be handy. It might help with not having to grit your teeth when you squeeze something.

Here it is almost 5 years later and these are still sitting on a shelf in my garage unused. I probably will appreciate these if they still operate with a new battery change. :D

Meh - I'm procrastinating about buying one until they come out with the rechargeable model. :)

Latest posts

Back