Northeast Blizzard

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We ended up with 7" here!
smiley6.gif
Id rather have a whole bunc when it does snow then just what we got but its better then the typical 2-3" we usually get. Ill attack it with the snow blower a little later.

It is hard to measure the amount we have because of all the blowing snow but it is in the 16-20 inch range......amazing amount in under 12 hours!

This is amazing! I live in the snowbelt about 15 miles south of Lake Erie and typically get about 140-240" a year. This year probably about 15" so far and this storm missed us all together!! YAYYYYYY!
smiley1.gif

Well Tepe, we ended up with about a foot as I said we had yesterday, now the driveway is clear the walks are done and the fire is started... time to sit and just watch it for awhile, we don't get amounts like this as much as we used too, but sure glad I'm not runningwolf up there near the lake, I'd have cabin fever for sure... in about a week
smiley2.gif

It's hard for me to even imagine 120" to 240" of snow
smiley5.gif
We don't see that amount in 10 years down here.

Tepe, back me up on this, people around here go nuts over 6".... good lord, what would we do with 120" or so.....JEEES
smiley3.gif

We lucked out on this one. Jetstream took it North of us and then it really picked up steam when it hit the NE.

Stay warm!

Mine too and we've already watched it 2 times eith the kids this year. "Nobody likes a Jack in the box!"

John, I live in southern AZ and your wife is right, when it is 40 degrees it is fireplace enjoying time!!
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif

Robert, that sounds delicious. Can I come snow blow your driveway too? I love homemade bread!!
smiley36.gif

Back