Noob from VA

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjs0216

Wine Making Noob
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm new to wine making, but I have made several batches (spread over about 6 gallons) already as I am learning on my own (I learn best that way...sometimes). I haven't gotten into more advanced wine making such as doing tests and what-not and probably as a result, my wine tastes like crap, but then, I know I'm doing it wrong. I do, however, want to ask if there are any impatient people here and what to do if I just can't wait to drink my wine. What are some good young wine recipes

Though I will say I have done a lot of research on this new hobby of mine, but lack funds to actually do it right...any pointers there as well would be appreciated.

Hello everyone, I'm new to wine making, but I have made several batches (spread over about 6 gallons) already as I am learning on my own (I learn best that way...sometimes). I haven't gotten into more advanced wine making such as doing tests and what-not and probably as a result, my wine tastes like crap, but then, I know I'm doing it wrong. I do, however, want to ask if there are any impatient people here and what to do if I just can't wait to drink my wine. What are some good young wine recipes

Though I will say I have done a lot of research on this new hobby of mine, but lack funds to actually do it right...any pointers there as well would be appreciated.

from both the drinking quick and the economical standpoint, i highly recommend skeeter pee!! good luck!

yeah, i just saw that tonight...maybe i'll try making it with my next batch

welcome to the forum,

citrus wines are usually drunk young..try skeeter pee, grapefruit or orange wine.

Allie

Back