Newby from Illinois

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Catfish

Reaction score
Just started my first few batches of wine this year. I have a couple neighbors who make their own wine but I am still wanting to learn more. This looks like the place to find good information. Great website. Thank you.

First of all, welcome to the forum...I am still a newbie and the people here are great. They always have the answer and are willing to help. Secondly, is Jay Cutler the answer that the bears have been looking for. Sorry, I am a packer fan and it will be nice to have a little playful banter on the forum.

Good luck with your wine and GO PACK GO!!!

Welcome! This is a great place to learn. I am new here but have already learned quite alot. Just ask a question and someone will have an answer for you.. :hh

Hi Catfish,

Welcome to winemakingtalk. Ask away, there are a lot of people here who know their stuff.

Welcome catfish! I'm 40 miles south and west of chi-town.

Welcome! I'm new here too, and I have to say this forum has been so helpful! I've learned more here in the past week than all the reading I've been doing! Plus, it is great entertainment when work gets a little dull!

Twisted vine. Didn't the Bears beat the Packers already this year? lol.

Racer. Lasalle area I'm guessing? Do you race?

DAMN... I was hoping you guys would have forgotten about that. I think that the real team to beat in the division is going to be the Lions, laugh all you want, but they are a solid team that has been screwed over and they are looking for vengence.

again, welcome to the forum and happy wine making

Twisted vine. Didn't the Bears beat the Packers already this year? lol.

Racer. Lasalle area I'm guessing? Do you race?

Your a little too far west. Joliet is where you'll find me after work ends each day. The Racer screen name comes from years gone by. I used to be a very serious street racer. My 2 favorites I have owned and hotroded quite abit were a 68 cornet R/T with a 440 magnum engine, and a 68 charger with a 383 and 4 speed tranny.

I bet you had some fun in those cars.

Twisted vine....The Lions?....Drink slower. lol :b

Good to see another newbie join up. you will find this a great resource for your wine making, sometimes it seems to have good material for a comedy routine too. Waaka waaka waaka,,,,,

Latest posts

Back