Newbie from Georgia

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beth

Junior
Reaction score
Hello Everybody,
I just finished my first batch of Strawberry White Zinfandel......and it has gone over big time.......now I've started Cranberry Chianti.......I'm having so much fun with this new hobby...Maybe after this batch I will try something that takes a little longer to make....
20100403_210419_IMG_2797.JPG

Welcome to the forum. There is a lot of great info and advise around here.

Thanks hayfire......I'm sure I will have lots of questions when I get in to the more difficult wines.....

Welcome Beth.....You are off to a very nice start...
smiley20.gif
....And don't worry about "more difficult wines", they just need a little more patience....welcome

Thanks Bert and Wade.....it's good to be in the forum, nice to know I can get some answers when I run in to problems.......

Welcome Beth,

This place is a fountain of information...............

Welcome, glad to have you onboard..great looking first wine too I must say

I like to use the 1.5 L bottles when I can get them......we have a recycle place not to far away and they are really good about saving bottles for us and other people.....so the bottles in the back of the picture are the big ones.....that way when we have company it's easier...

Thanks so much to you all for your welcome comments.........feels like I found a great group of vintners....I am happy to be aboard...and just knowing I have so much expertise at my fingertips........is great.

Latest posts

Back