NEW VINYARD

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grumpy

Reaction score
HAVE ANY OF YOU THOUGHT ABOUT MOVING TO ARGENTINA? THEY HAVE VINYARDS AT VERY AFFORDABLE PRICES. IT LOOKS AS THOUGH IT COULD BE A NICE PLACE TO RETIRE AND JUST DO WHAT WE LOVE.

i have had the thought....but never really looked into it....how much is the land etc?

you could look at it as a business deal.

Buy it and hire the labor (at a really cheap price) and then visit every now and then and watch the money come in.

Probably not that simple - but one could hope.

But as for me - I like the challenge of trying to grow grapes in Minnesota.
smiley2.gif

LOL Wade! I have a black thumb. I can kill plastic flowers. In fact once I even watered them..
smiley36.gif

I have been looking at places i might want to retire and one day i saw an ad for vinyard land in argentina. Now im really looking. Prices there seem pretty reasonable.

Now here's a place for you Grumpy and maybe the rest of us toooooo!

check out: www.byronlutz.com

looks to have everything houses - grapes - plums - barns - tractors and workers for only $195K.

hummmmmmmmmmm?

rrawhide

hey Al

Just wondering how you say 'Fulchino' in Argentino?

What do you think that seedless bunch weighed?

wow!!!

rrawhide

there is a funny story about my last name...my brother and i say full-chee-no

the first of our family that came to America said full-key-no.....but that was because he was by himself and 'o' is singular.....the rest that came and the rest back in italy had an 'i' on the end of the name, thus 'full-key-knee'

but a relative joust did some digging and found that in the early 1400's one of our progemnitors was some type of leader or politician and had some falling out w either family or in politics in the Parma area....their last name was Fulcini......pronounced full-cheen-knee'...he decided to move to the gesualdo area and changed his name to Fulchini....

and that seedless bunch looked like a five pound bass to me :) must be some sturdy shoots! :)

and that, my friends, is the rest of the story!!

thanx Al

have a great day

rrawhide

Latest posts

Back