New Member Intro

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GrantLee63

Reaction score
Hello Everybody,

I've been making meads since February of 2006, all-grain beers since September of 2006, and hard ciders and apfelweins since April of 2007. I just made my first wine - a Mosti Mondiale Original AllJuice Riesling kit which I started yesterday, and is now fermenting nicely here by my side.

Today, I pre-ordered a Mosti Mondiale Meglioli Amarone kit from our host, Fine Vine Wines, so it looks as if I'm gonna' be obsessed about wine as much as the other fermentable beverages I've been making!

Great site! I'm glad I found it .....

- GL63

And an official Welcome to you GrantLee63. Glad to have you here sharing your obsessions with the rest of us.You are bound to love the Riesling and the Amarone. I am having a nice glass of Alljuice Amarone as I type.

Welcome to our obsession. It looks as if we could learn a thing or two from you. We will look forward to posting with you.

P.S. Cool Avitar

Glad to have you aboard GL63, a Meg. Amarone huh, thats gonna be an exquisite wine!

Welcome to the forum Grant......glad to have you and your expertise on here with us

GrantLee 63, we are all obsessed here!! hahahaha Megioli Amarone!!! What a great one!!!

welcome aboard. Glad to have another all grain brewer here. Fantastic wine choices as well. Look forward to your posts.

Welcome Grantlee63! I just revieved a CC kit of Merlot and Syrah and plan to start them both this week. Lots of great information here, enjoy the forum and your wine!

Welcome GrantLee.
I look forward to reading your posts. It sounds like you have lots of experience to pass along.

Thank you, thank you, thank you. I've been on a lot of discussion boards and this is definitely one of the friendliest!!!

- GL63
smiley14.gif

Welcome to the friendliest forum around! We like having fun while we ferment whatever it is we ferment, so consider your self, at home!

Latest posts

Back