New member intro

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WineOnurse

Junior
Reaction score
Hi folks. I just found the forum & it's great... I'm very new at wine making. Started my first batch 5 days ago. I wish I'd found Ya'll before I strarted. It's a batch of fresh muscadine. Already having problems
smiley19.gif
. Will post questions in the appropriate thread. I've already got lots of useful info from the forum& looking forward to much more!!!!

Welcome!

Wow..you're much more braver than I am starting out right away with fresh fuit!

I started my first "kit" wine, a riesling, about two and a half weeks ago and will be stabalizing and clearing tomororw.

Welcome to the forum...there's a lot of great folks here who have been incredibly helpful to me!

Welcome to the forum Wineonurse, You will like it here. When ready ask as many questions that you need. The floks here do a very good job at helping us out. < I know becouse I asked a bunch of them so far> Hope your Muscadine works out well.

Welcome WineOnurse, glad to have you aboard. Feel free to ask questions even if they have been asked before. We really dont mind.

Welcome to the forum winonurse. Glad to have youaboard in case someone gets to feeling ill
smiley4.gif

WineONurse, glad to have a member of the medical profession here. I assume that you'll help if someone gets hurt here on the forum?
smiley2.gif

Welcome aboard. Ask that fellow who posted above (Waldo) about your Muscadine. He more than likely can help you out.

Howdy Wineonurse,

Glad to have you with our little group. You will want to get to know Waldo. He is the muscadine King!

PC

Welcome Wineonurse to the best forum on the net, Waldo is also chef LOL

Hi winonurse,

I work with abunch of wino nurses and they sure like drinking my wine!!!

Soon you will be sharing yours with everyone too !! Welcome to the forum. Good Luck with your Muscadine....and yes Waldo is your man!!!

Ramona

Latest posts

Back