Need Member Photos!!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not Masta but I can help. You need to use a photo editor to resize
your photo. Your digital camera software should have one included. Just
shrink the photo down to 175 and your all set. If you dont have an
editor you can e-mail it to Masta and I'm sure he could post it for you
or if you need to you can PM me and I'll give you my e-mail address and
post it for you also.

Pete

AngelWine! Look at the cute pic of you and the Misses with the kids. And look at that set up of oak barrels. You know, Karl and I are in Allen, we'd love to come and check out ya'll set up.....................
smiley20.gif

bb41.jpggrYRAyEBLz8qTpLZ
Ok, so itwas taken 7 years ago. Maybe George remembered me when I came into the store 2 weeks ago, he knows that Im really a prego hauling around a 3 yr old with chopped off hair and no makeup.
<?:namespace prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" /></V:STROKE></V:F></V:F></V:F></V:F></V:F></V:F></V:F></V:F></V:F></V:F></V:F></V:F></V:ULAS></V:pATH><?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><O:LOCK aspectratio="t" v:ext="edit"></O:LOCK></V:SHAPE>http://us.a2.yahoofs.com/groups/g_15229047/74b9/__tn_/bb41.jpg?grAhAyEBMzbaTpLZ</V:></V:SHAPE>

<?:namespace prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" /></V:STROKE></V:F></V:F></V:F></V:F></V:F></V:F></V:F></V:F></V:F></V:F></V:F></V:F></V:ULAS></V:pATH><?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><O:LOCK aspectratio="t" v:ext="edit"></O:LOCK></V:SHAPE></V:></V:SHAPE>
</V:SHAPE>

</V:STROKE></V:F></V:F></V:F></V:F></V:F></V:F></V:F></V:F></V:F></V:F></V:F></V:F></V:ULAS></V:pATH><O:LOCK aspectratio="t" v:ext="edit"></O:LOCK></V:SHAPE></V:></V:SHAPE></V:STROKE></V:F></V:F></V:F></V:F></V:F></V:F></V:F></V:F></V:F></V:F></V:F></V:F></V:ULAS></V:pATH><O:LOCK aspectratio="t" v:ext="edit"></O:LOCK></V:SHAPE>Edited by: kristie8888

I guess I will post one as well.. Here I am between batches ofwine with some of my wine making friends. I'm the one on the far right.
20060825_080638_pic.jpg

Looks good to me!
smiley17.gif
I just can't find a picture that can compare to that!
So guess this will have to do for now.
smiley16.gif
Edited by: jsmahoney

20060826_141242_ME_Small.jpg
I know you all have seen me around. Here is the most recent picture of me doing what I love most!!

Ok, I will post up a few pics. One of me in "team red" (Honda), and a couple from the track, doing what I do, when not making wine
smiley4.gif

20060827_090916_me.jpg

20060827_091300_racepic1-1.jpg

20060827_091342_racepic2-1.jpg

Last time I leaned my bike over that far I ended up with less skin and a fan housing full of gravel.........ah, how I miss riding in the heat of the trans-Pecos....

Nice secondary hobby there dude!
smiley20.gif

Thanks all! I've had much greater lean angles than that, and it really isn't all that hard. You just have to make sure that you hang off the bike to lower your center of gravity and give the bike a bigger contact patch with the pavement. It's quite easy once you understand the concept behind it.

All this cycle talk, I had to post a real photo... This is in Glacier Nat. Park
20060829_125301_WINE-APPLE.jpg

awesome! More friends on two-wheels who make wine!

Hey Kutya, about your screen name...Are you of Ukrainian decent? Where I come from, kutya is a ukrainian wheat dish consisting of boiled wheat, poppy seeds and honey. It is very tasty and I look forward to it each Christmas. It is typically the first dish served in my family on Xmas eve as part of the 12 meatless dishes. Edited by: Dean

I also grew up near Edmonton and everyone seemed to be Ukrainian/Russian, except for us Frenchies...I am half German speaking Russian...they stressed the German speaking part for some reason..they were from Russia, Odessa, but when the borders changed it was Ukraine...
Ate lots of Ukrainian foods at friends houses and remember the leftover Christmas foods...one of them seemed like it had never been touched through many leftover dinners during that season...can't remember for sure, maybe a head cheese...but loved the little potato ravioli things..like Put-a-he..?..and the Kielbasa, and others...but it seems at our house I grew up on cabbage rolls, borscht and struddle...nothing as good as homemade apple studdle...yum!!!
Different foods for different areas, around here there many Norwegian people and the 'Hot Dish' is the norm....
smiley1.gif

Latest posts

Back