Natures Gift

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arcticsid

Arctic Contributor
Reaction score
Only about 3 weeks a year we can harvest these wild rose petals from the wild rose bush. Most of you know it as the Rose Hip, theser are the flowers that produce the hip.

I can say without a doubt Gladys Knight would be proud!!!! Oh wait that was the pips!!!! LOL

LMMFAO!
:db
okay, at first it was funny, but now this flipping dancing banana is getting old, "i want to speak to Mr Chiguita" he still owes me for the plane fare out of La Paz

wild rose petals.jpg

Hey Troy good to see you're still around. What's happening up in Fairbanks? Did you get you're internet back yet or are you still using the university. I take it you're making some rose hip wine?

still here my brother. Zall good, I dont ever wanrt tot go to South America again, if it hadndnt been for that DEA guy in jail with me the outcome from here would have been questionable

They didnt find my money though, LOL but thtas not not

I was sentenced to 39 years. Zall right, got home, guess we learn from our mistakes. Always fly coach!!
:db

im just glad my sheet wsnt drug related!

That young dude I met, from Fargo, masn.

Last edited:
Hi Troy,
With the sun out 24 hours a day, did you finally run out of things to do and come see us?? Glad to see ya, Arne.

I would have liked to have met her in Vancouver, but the whole South American stuff happened.

I have no clue, sometimes just the thought of her brings tears running down my face.

well most of the time

I hope she is okay

Last edited:
why don't you explain this South American stuff you keep referring to.

Like, start with I was in Alaska and ______________and now I"m in South America and ____________ and this is what happen in South American ____________ and this is happen that got me out of South American _____________ and this is how I got back to Alaska ___________

fill in the blanks to give us all a complete story with a beginning, middle and ending. LOL and if you want add a moral.

I am sure Leanne will be reading these posts, she comes on to read here and there, she just doesn't really post anything.

Julie, I keep seeing the picture of your red jeep snowed in your driveway. Can't you get it out?

Mike

Julie, I keep seeing the picture of your red jeep snowed in your driveway. Can't you get it out?

Mike

Roflmao, it's a jeep oh course I can get out

Albright I get a summer pic ok? :)

Latest posts

Back