Mosti Mondiale My Poor Closet...

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DallasRedhead

Reaction score
Stopped by the store this past weekend and picked up a Vinifera Noble Castel del Papa kit. What does this have to do with my closet? Well, the small closet that I have dedicated to my winemaking and brewing is already looking rather smallish. LOL! Then I got the email today about the Chile Fresco juice buckets and well, I just /can't/ let that opportunity pass me by plus with spring coming up I want to do some fresh fruit/berry wines...yeah. Someone should have reminded me how addictive this hobby can be.
smiley36.gif

</span>http://www.finevinewines.com/c-258-vinifera-noble.aspx

We tried, lord have we tried to warn you!!! Hehehe Pretty soon youll be sleeping in that closet and your bedroom will be your wine room!

Hehehehehe....

"Tom Cruise come out of the closet"
smiley36.gif
Sorry old South Park joke!

I started out brewing in a small unused closet as well. Now in a 200 ft2 dedicated winery that is fast becoming VERY full. You see where this can go now!

Reminds me of when I used our laundry room (sharing with the washer/dryer of course). Now, 10 yrs later, I'm using a large portion of our unfinished basement (and I originally thought we didn't need a basement).If I were you, I'd be thinking about taking over any guest bedroom there might be.

DallasRedhead said:
Stopped by the store this past weekend and picked up a Vinifera Noble Castel del Papa kit. What does this have to do with my closet? Well, the small closet that I have dedicated to my winemaking and brewing is already looking rather smallish. LOL! Then I got the email today about the Chile Fresco juice buckets and well, I just /can't/ let that opportunity pass me by plus with spring coming up I want to do some fresh fruit/berry wines...yeah. Someone should have reminded me how addictive this hobby can be.
smiley36.gif

http://www.finevinewines.com/c-258-vinifera-noble.aspx

Red
Next time you stop by a store how bout picking you up a camera. We do like pictures ya know.
smiley36.gif

It's only the beginning. My coat closet is over flowing with brew stuff. My second bathroom has full carboys in it. I have two refrigerators in the garage for brew stuff. I have taken over one wall in the guest bedroom for bottles. The attic has spare stuff stored. One wall in the kitchen is being used. I hope to build a metal building out back for a second garage. I designed in a 10x10 room for brew stuff. I've been active in the hobby 3 years. I love it! Enjoy.

My little in law apartment is full of carboys. And with 2 adults and one 6 year old living here, it's cramped! Gotta build a workbench large enough to hold everything. That's my project today if I can get to sams club or home depot tonight.

I started off on a tiny very damp spot in my basement. Then I fixed the basement water problem and built a wine making room, Then in the process of doing that I kinda bought more wood and also built a wine cellar for all my bottles. Still not enough and spills over into the rest of my basement!!!! Here is where it started.
Startedoff.jpg

Then it turned into this.
WineRoom.jpg

LeftSideWithDoorRack.jpg

RightSideCellar.jpg

WOW, Wade. Beautiful. And I thought Mike was obsessed with neatness, straight labels organization. I guess wine making brings out the ocd in all of us.

Yep, Im pretty anal about my wine rooms! I smacka you hand if you toucha my bottles!
smiley36.gif

OH YA IT CAN GET OUT OF CONTROL VERY FAST,WADE I SEE X'S ARE THEY VIEWS OF YOUR OPERATING ROOM ? HOW DO I VIEW,?

I like your racks, Wade. How do you keep the bottles from moving left or right? I don't see any notches or blocking. Or do you just keep them full?

I have little clear cabinet door bumpers to prevent them from rolling. I do keep them full most of the time though. Im more of a wine maker then drinker. Joeswine, Im not sure but you must have something disabled on your computer. Go into your Browser settings button and make sure that "LOad Images Auto" is checked.

ttortorice said:
WOW, Wade. Beautiful. And I thought Mike was obsessed with neatness, straight labels organization. I guess wine making brings out the ocd in all of us.

Oh, no! Anyone see the movie, "Sleeping With the Enemy?"

Rocky said:
ttortorice said:
WOW, Wade. Beautiful. And I thought Mike was obsessed with neatness, straight labels organization</font>. I guess wine making brings out the ocd in all of us.

Oh, no! Anyone see the movie, "Sleeping With the Enemy?"

You saying Wade's wife reminds you of Julia Roberts? Way to go Wade!.

Back