my piece of equipment in my collection

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

g8keeper

Mad Scientist
Reaction score
my favorite piece of equipment in my collection

i think these might be pretty rare nowadays, but this is my favorite carboy in my collection...

ForumRunner_20120517_112257.png

ForumRunner_20120517_112345.jpg

somebody actually traded this in at my lhbs....picked it up at a great price about 6 years ago....just happened to be looking to pick up another 5 gallon carboy and lo and behold, this is what they had that someone had just traded in....

Last edited:
You can't use those for wine! They read "WATER" on the side. Send it to me and I promise I'll only use it for water.

:D

You can't use those for wine! They read "WATER" on the side. Send it to me and I promise I'll only use it for water.
:D

roflmao.....nice try, randy.....but oh well, if i am filling it with the wrong thing, so be it.....wine is better for you than water anyways....more sanitary....lol...

And it keeps you healthy! Have you noticed that if you drink wine (in moderation) you don't get all of the colds, sore throats, etc. The alcohol kills the infections before they have time to take off and bring you down. :h

Latest posts

Back