My New Wine Cellar

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rocky_Top

Reaction score
HPIM0966.jpg

Ijust got a new wine cellar. Ok ...... It is a wine fridge. But it is bigger than some bathrooms that I have been in.
smiley36.gif
It will hold 560 bottles as is. You can add more racks in the top if needed. I have it in a 10 x9 room and can not get far enough away from it to get a picture of the whole thing. The best part to me is that you can store 560 bottles + in a 52x 28 inch floor space at 55 degrees.

HPIM0967.jpg

HPIM0969.jpg

well?? .... Someone keeps drinking my stash!!..........OK , I keep drinking my stash.
smiley19.gif
There is more in there than it looks. It is two rowes deep and I keep the ones that are off limits in the back. ( 6 of each batch to be had at a later date. ) All that said, " I have a long way to go"

wade said:
$? Looks awesome!

Sorry Wade. Were are my manners? I man paid $3,300 for it newback 3 years ago.He paid $100 more to have it stained and finished.He moved from Arizona to Alabama to find that he did not have a place for it in his new very small home. I traded a few hard to find ?? Ahh ?? things for it. The things could be bought for around $250 if you had the correct card in your pocket. So I paid $250.

Latest posts

Back