My New Labels

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ramona, as promised a copy of my very first label I did a small one for the back and of course the front . Its not written or printed yet so Im open to suggestions. I took things from other labels I liked and kind of put them together. The pics are from my own vine I took last fall. Im anxious to hear what u and anyone else thinks.
Thanks
20070423_183501_winelabel.jpg
20070423_183535_winelablefront.jpg

Very nice labels....the vines and grapes looke great too...keep the photos coming...very impressive.

Are these 2 labels the same height when printed as you might want the
front to be the same or bigger if it is a clear enough wine that you
can see the other side. I like the labels. I might change the top of
the back label to say David Jabbour

Grower and Vintner. Just my 2 cents. Great job Trigham!
smiley20.gif

Trigham,
Your labels are awsome!!! Especially when you and show your own grapes. I like both the back and front label but maybe you can incorporate some of the back into the front. Don't use a back label. You have enough interesting color that you can merge into the main label. I really like your "J" signature n the circle. The black outline makes it stand out. Slide some of that color and text over onto the main picture or use the grapes for your focal point for your lable. The Main Bunch lookes really nice for the focal point.

RamonaEdited by: rgecaprock

wade said:
Are these 2 labels the same height when printed as you might want the front to be the same or bigger if it is a clear enough wine that you can see the other side. I like the labels. I might change the top of the back label to say David Jabbour
Grower and Vintner. Just my 2 cents. Great job Trigham!
smiley20.gif

Thanks Wade I appreciate your comments! The top label is about 1.5 iches wide and 3 inches tall. The front is about 3.5 x 4.5. i used the front as a picture to tease peoples pallette, and the back for an info card with a blow up of one bunch of grapes from the front.

rgecaprock said:
Trigham,
Your labels are awsome!!! Especially when you and show your own grapes. I like both the back and front label but maybe you can incorporate some of the back into the front. Don't use a back label. You have enough interesting color that you can merge into the main label. I really like your "J" signature n the circle. The black outline makes it stand out. Slide some of that color and text over onto the main picture or use the grapes for your focal point for your lable. The Main Bunch lookes really nice for the focal point.

Ramona

The back label is much smaller than the front label.(See above reply for sizing )I am using 2 labels on the bottle and I tested it on a silk 28 lb paper that was glossy when finished . I heard that some people use a spray polyeurothane, do u use one and if so does it wet the paper too much or will it dry as it would on wood and not smear the ink?I have an elmers spray adhesive that my wife uses for her scrapbooking that im going to use to adhere it to the bottles.

Northern Winos said:
Very nice labels....the vines and grapes looke great too...keep the photos coming...very impressive.

Thanks from a fellow canuck!! i apreciate your comments!!

Latest posts

Back