My labeling jig

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ha, I was going to be really impressed if you did.

The equipment is way to expensive for the home hobbyist!

Making a jig from my sons spent TaeKwanDo wood breaking wood. Will not be as nice for sure, but trying to be crafty. Will post pic soon. BTW. What is your Jalepeno wine recipe?

Nicely done!
What type of wood did you use? (maple and walnut?)
Love how the parts stash in the back!
Fine job Rocket Man!!

Yes I am quoting myself....FUNNEST isn't a word idiot. "most fun" would have been a better fit. My 7th grade english teacher would be kicking my a$$ right now

Perhaps you just missed an "i" as in funniest or would that mean that the label was being funny!!! Hmmm!!!

BTW. What is your Jalepeno wine recipe?

I just made a small batch, 1 gallon, as kind of an experiment and since we had alot of peppers from our garden thought I would give it a shot.

I used:
3 cans of welch's white grape frozen concentrate
water to 1 gallon
20 jalapenos (stemmed and seeded 10 of them)
1/2 tsp. acid blend
1 tsp. yeast nutrient.

The starting sg was 1.086 and it finished at .998. Like I said it was pretty HOT!! so you could reduce the amount of peppers if you don't want it so hot.

Nicely done!
What type of wood did you use? (maple and walnut?)
Love how the parts stash in the back!
Fine job Rocket Man!!

Thank you Timber.
Yes the woods I used were maple and walnut (good eye) :br

Looks like I am showing this post to my hubby -- I think he has another project on his list!

Fantastic wood working skill! Tis a thing of beauty and a great idea.

That's great ! Great idea, great work. I'm headed for the wood shop (if it ever warms up)

Rocketman! I love your set up. But i am more interested in your labels. How do you print out your labels??

I always have trouble with mine
thanks!

Latest posts

Back