Montana Funny

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kutya

Reaction score
A <?:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:State w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Montana</st1:place></st1:State> man was stopped by a game warden in the high mountains recently
&gt;with two ice chests full of live fish in water, leaving a river well known for its fishing.
&gt;
&gt;The game warden asked the man, "Do you have a license to catch those fish?"
&gt;"Naw, my friend, I ain't got no license. These here are my pet fish."
&gt;
&gt;"Pet fish?"
&gt;
&gt;"Yep. Every night I take these fish down to the river and let 'em swim' round for a while. Then I whistle and they jump right back into this ice chest and I take 'em home."
&gt;
&gt;"That's a bunch of BS! Fish can't do that!"
&gt;
&gt;The man looked at the game warden for a moment and then said, It's the truth. I'll show you. It really works."
&gt;
&gt;"Okay, I've GOT to see this!"The man poured the fish into the river and stood and waited.
&gt;
&gt;After several minutes, the game warden turned to him and said,"Well?""Well, what?" said the man.
&gt;
&gt;"When are you going to call them back?"
&gt;
&gt;"Call who back?"
&gt;
&gt;"The FISH!"
&gt;
&gt;"What fish?"

Reminds me of the E-Force show the other day(Florida DNR show). He stopped these two guys and asked to see their fish. After some insistence, the guy opened the livewell and threw a fish in the water pretending to not understand. The E-Force guy said don't do that with the other fish I need to check it's size-knowing it was undersize. The guy grabbed the other fish and threw it in. The E-Force guy said what did you do that for and the other guy said in broken English- There was a barracuda biting the fish as I reeled them in so I put them in the livewall to be safe. Barracuda gone now so I throw them back to be safe.
He got a warning not tokeep them undersize.

BWAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Waldo said:
BWAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Yeah..that is what I meant but I said it with the yankee slang!!
smiley36.gif

Latest posts

Back