Mosti Mondiale MM Noble kits

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wade E

Premium
Reaction score
I see Mosti has just introduced there new Noble 10 liter kits in which they will have 25 varieties available.

Wade,
I really didn't need to find out there were more kits to make. I've got too many coming as it is.
smiley4.gif

23_1_80.gif

Im Sorry rambler, that was very insensative of me! was just thinking of the wines that you are making that are not early drinkers and that you should start these as soon as George gets some in so that your fine wines get a chance to age!
18_10_3.gif

Nice save huh?

i dont know why they dont update their website....

they probably loose a lots of oportunity by showing old 2005 release or 2006 meglioli info... in this business apparence is very very important.
and updating a website cost not that much!
My 2 cents!

Can someone give me more info about the "noble" kits?

The only info I have on this product is an add from a local wine supply in my area. It states that they bare 6 week kits and can be enjoyed immediately along with holding a remarkable charactrer. There are only a few listed of the 25 that they will offer and those are Barolo, Zinfandel, Chardonnay, Zinfandel Blush. Supposedly, they will be available on Sept 1st.

They are 10 liter kits like the World Vineyards. We have 3 in house that we are going to make to see if we want to stock them.

Back