Missouri wine party!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds good. I'll be with chair.

How many positive RSVPs do we have now?

7, including me. I got to get myself some food! :D

I also invited a couple that made wine a few times to come by and check it out. Maybe they'll start again? Dunno, but people can bring friends. Just let me know, if possible. I am going to get a few extra's of both, just in case.

Last edited:
Sorry I can't make it this year. The gospel group I am in is having a big concert that day. Don't forget me for next year if you decide to do it again. I hope all of you have a great time!!

BOB

They changed the forecast - 50% chance of AM thunderstorms.

Let's hope that it is done by the time we start :h

Sorry I can't make it this year. The gospel group I am in is having a big concert that day. Don't forget me for next year if you decide to do it again. I hope all of you have a great time!!

BOB

Sure thing - hoping to make this an annual get together...

7, including me. I got to get myself some food! :D

I also invited a couple that made wine a few times to come by and check it out. Maybe they'll start again? Dunno, but people can bring friends. Just let me know, if possible. I am going to get a few extra's of both, just in case.

If you send me a list I can make up some name tags on the puter. It would be nice to have real names and forum names on the tags. Or I can just bring a sharpie and some labels and we can make our own.
I do believe in the KISS system. :)

I previously responded that I would attend and bring a dessert dish.my wife will also attend.

And bring our own canvas chairs.

I just google maped the address of the winery off the website.

Grosse Ln, Hermann, MO 65041

If you send me a list I can make up some name tags on the puter. It would be nice to have real names and forum names on the tags. Or I can just bring a sharpie and some labels and we can make our own.
I do believe in the KISS system. :)

The Sharpie and name tag is fine with me...

Yeah it's pretty easy to find really. If you hop on 19 south from 70, you'll see it on the right-hand side as you drive down towards Hermann. If you've hit the river and headed into the downtown area, you've gone too far. Should be signage out on 19, from what I recall. It's been a while though.

Looks like good weather today - 70 and breezy.

I will be leaving at 10:30 today - see you all there!!!

I will be there before 1. I will stop at Wallyworld and buy some potato salad to bring.
I lookd through the thread and that seemed like a safe thing to bring.

winemaker_3352 said:
Looks like good weather today - 70 and breezy.

I will be leaving at 10:30 today - see you all there!!!

Just got home, want to thank Mark and his family for all they did! Wife and I had a great time.

Thanks! We thoroughly enjoy company, so feel free to stop by. I wish the weather would have worked out better.

Well - the weather didn't stop us from having a good time!!

I for one had a great time meeting everybody, eating good food, and drinking good wine!!

Doesn't get better than that!!

Thanks again Mark for providing the location and the meat and for everybody else pitching in.

Looking forward to doing it again...

I have pics - I will post them as soon as I get them on the PC...

I'm so happy to see another groupo of members getting together to meet. I am anxious to see pictures. Hats off to you guys for pulling it off!

Many thanks to our hosts and the attendees who brought several varieties of wine and a good depth of winemaking experience!

I'm so happy to see another groupo of members getting together to meet. I am anxious to see pictures. Hats off to you guys for pulling it off!

Thanks Dan!!

It was a great time - and thanks to Doug (Beer and Wine Supply) for bringing goodie bags from his store..

Thanks Doug!!

Back