Missouri wine party!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK

-Plastic cups (for tea/water)
-Paper plates
-Dessert (?)
-2-3 Sides
-Any snacks (chips, dip, cheese, crackers) - We do carry some sausage/cheese crackers at the winery

I think that is it. I have a descent sized table, tasting cups, brats/pork steaks/burgers, buns and condiments.

Good deal - I will bring Chips & Salsa and plastic cups

I'll bring paper plates ... and something snackable.

BTW, with the change to the 14th, SWMBO will be available. Anybody else bringing there's? :)

I'll bring paper plates ... and something snackable.

BTW, with the change to the 14th, SWMBO will be available. Anybody else bringing there's? :)

Mine will be there.
Debating between a pasta salad or a few cans of baked beans. Thinking that keeping things cold during transportation may be a problem so no one gets sick with the pasta salad and bring some beans instead. Ideas?:a1

My SWMBO has gracefully declined. Still haven't decided what I'll bring, but I just know it will be good :)

You could bring a cooler and put the pasta salad in.

I love baked beans as well - so whatever you feel like.

Anybody bringing a dessert??

I think I might be a bit late due to squeezing my run in before, so I think I'm optimally placed to bring some dessert. No telling what quite yet. Perhaps some sort of fruit trifle type deal, or something with chocolate. I'll ponder it some more.

I think I might be a bit late due to squeezing my run in before, so I think I'm optimally placed to bring some dessert. No telling what quite yet. Perhaps some sort of fruit trifle type deal, or something with chocolate. I'll ponder it some more.

Good deal!! I am planning on being there around 12:30ish...

I will have the grill hot at noon and it should be good till 2 or later. I can cook food to order or should we put a time on it??? Be easier to put a time on lunch, but I plan on having the event off the back deck where the bbq pit is.

I will also add, everyone HAS TO BE SAFE. I have all night to allow people to sober up or get a ride.

I agree - don't want anybody getting in an accident.

My vote would be to put a lunchtime at 1PM.

1 sounds good. We should have a set time for brats :)

Just a thought, I have 5 or so outside chairs, so bringing some would be a good idea.

Just checked the weather, 0% chance of rain for Sunday. I will set up a table to do tastings either on the deck or in the yard right off the deck so people can do tastings. This is on the WEST side of the house, which is around the back from the drive. You can knock on the door or walk around to the rear gate. You can park in the drive or if need, at the winery in a lower spot (we only have 10). I can help park people because I do want spaces for the winery seeing how we should be busy. If you are wondering where to park, ask me (Mark) or Gary (in tasting room about winemakers bbq). We'll help you out!

Looks like it is going to be a very nice day too!!!!! Look forward to seeing everyone!

-Mark

Sounds good. I'll be with chair.

How many positive RSVPs do we have now?

Sounds good. I'll do an inventory and give you a call :)

Latest posts

Back