Michigan 400

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chevyguy65

Reaction score
Well we just returned from the Michigan 400 NASCARrace and we had an awesome time.

We did visit a couple of small wineries but didnt have a tour. One was a very young winery (3 years) and the other was just a tasting sight away from the main vineyard.
St Julian Winery has a terrific semi-sweet red wine called "Red Heron" it finishes with a very nice grape flavor (reminds me of bitting into a very ripe fresh grape) the other I recommend is their 2004 Chancellor.It is a dry red with a nice fruit flavor that has a hint of oak to it.
Cherry Creek Cellars (3 years )has a red wine called "Ninja Red" very similar to a Lambrusco. We also liked their "Michigan Cherry Wine" nice sweet cherry wine. no pics of winery but some at the race track

Now back to wine making!!!!!

20070619_123250_mis_vlane_Custo.jpg

20070619_123413_100_0785_Custom.jpg

20070619_123552_100_0805_Custom.jpg

What can I say Im a Chevy Guy!!!
smiley9.gif

Chevy, if you ever come to a race in Memphis, let me know. I'll give you directions to the house.

That might happen. We really want to come down to Nashville and Memphis site seeing. If not that we are planning to go to Winstock '08 to meet the "family"Hope to meet ya either way.

M&M Chevy

Latest posts

Back