meteorological spring

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mississippi mud

Reaction score
<a href="http://millionbells.blogspot.com/2006/03/meteorological-spring.html" target="_blank">
http://millionbells.blogspot.com/2006/03/meteorological-spring.html</A>

I hope this lifts your spirits in the north.
smiley2.gif

Sometimes you have to take what you can get!!

Yep, it's between winter and spring. Yesterday the area broke the daily low temperature records all over. We lucked out with a low of about -10 with many -20 to -30 readings within 100 miles. That's after we lucked out this last week and only got half of the predicted 16 inches of snow. Winter weather advisory today and tonight with 3-6 inches of snow. Heavy snow on the way for Wednesday, probably a foot or more. 24-30 inches of snow on the ground on the level. Snowmobiles buzzing by the front window, going down the road, because it's snow and ice covered. A bit warmer today- will hit 20 degrees.

Yep, it's spring here.....................
smiley36.gif
Edited by: appleman

Pretty mundane weather here...+30* during the day and +10* at night...melts a bit from the heat of the sun....Sunny and bright today with freezing rain tonight.

Well today it hit 50 *. Things are melting in So Wi. So far 89.7 inches for the year. Its usually 33. I'm hoping enough melts today that I can put away the periscope to see around the intersections. :)

Geez...that's a lot of snow. Know a gal from Madison and she has been shoveling her roof on a regular basis....She did mention the intersections too.

About the same here as S. Wis, although got up to 54f today. Now its a guessing game when the last snow will hit so I can sew lettuce seeds on top the snow. As the snew melts it will carry the seeds in to the ground and you will be the first in your neighborhood to have a fresh lettuce salad. Tomy
smiley16.gif

Latest posts

Back