Merry Christmas to all

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dufresne11

Reaction score
Nice Christmas Eve here... just opened a bottle of Nero d'Avola for my bride and I... kids in bed... presents under the tree and no relatives until 1:00 tomorrow!

Wife just went to work, home by midnight. 8 month old son just got up. Star Wars is on the tv, and I am just starting on a bottle of apple pie. Christmas Eve is good here!
Ice fishing in the morning, then to my brothers house for the afternoon. Will be great as long as I stay away from her family.:fsh

Im the type of guy who says Merry Christmas year round, so around this time of year I change it... So..

Happy Easter

Merry X-MAS! got a bottle of breitenbach frost fire for my family since they love it.

OKay I know I started this thread and it might be considered bad form to post in my own thread but I just have to say that I hooked up the new Wii and besides the lightbulb and maybe cultured wine yeast this has to be the greatest invention by mankind ever!

I just played 18 holes with my kid and bowled three frames...... after the relatives leave I might just box 12 rounds and play tennis. All without leaving my basement

I'd like to say Merry Christmas to ALL and a happy New Year. And thanks for all the help throughout this past year. I have become a much better Wine and Beer maker.

Steve

I'd like to say Merry Christmas to ALL and a happy New Year. And thanks for all the help throughout this past year. I have become a much better Wine and Beer maker.

Steve

Steve, thanks from all of the moderator's and admin and the same to you and your family. Its because of all the great members on here that makes the forum such a great success.

Happy Chanukkah, Kwanza, Ramadan, Boxing Day and non-demoninational changing of the calander as well!

Merry Christmas to each and everyone of you and your families! Had a wonderful white christmas here

Back